Are you thinking of replacing your boiler? If so, you may be feeling unsure of how to go about choosing your replacement unit. A lot of people don’t know anything about the boiler in their home other than whether it’s working or not and choosing a new boiler can feel daunting.
Since January 1st, 2022, conventional mid-efficiency boilers are no longer approved for use in BC, which means that going forward, only high-efficiency boilers will be available.
If you want more help choosing the best boiler for you, feel free to get in touch–we’re happy to answer your questions and give you our expert advice.
The latest high-efficiency boilers have a lot of pros over their mid-efficiency predecessors, and offer great value for money.
- High-efficiency boilers are over 98% energy-efficient, making them extremely environmentally friendly
- High-efficiency boilers typically yield 15%-25% lower monthly heating costs
- High-efficiency boilers are wall-hung and take up much less space
- High-efficiency boilers can provide both heating and hot water and eliminate the need for a separate hot water tank. (These boilers are referred to as Combis or combination boilers.)
- The latest high-efficiency boilers have many previously external components built right in to their improved design, making them extremely good value for money
- High-efficiency boilers often qualify for energy rebates
Need Boiler Help?
If you are looking to upgrade to a new boiler or need your current boiler repaired or serviced, don’t call just any plumber. You need a company that specializes in boilers and knows how to diagnose issues and install boilers with expert knowledge and efficiency. You can rest assured that if you do need a new boiler, that it will be installed to the highest standards which will provide years of trouble-free operation and protect your investment in the long term.